Charger connection on laptop not working G60-635DX (2048 Views)
Student
readalottmb
Message 1 of 4 (2,048 Views)

Charger connection on laptop not working G60-635DX

OK i have The g60-635DX and where you plug the charger into the computer is not working this had happened once before, and they replaced something in the laptop, but now it has happened a again, and i don't think i can send it back or where to send it back to? is there anything i can do? and if i were to send it for repairs where would i send it?

Provost
CherylG
Message 2 of 4 (2,033 Views)

Re: Charger connection on laptop not working G60-635DX

You have Chat ,email and phone options here>> Contact HP

******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button on the left is a way to say Thanks!.******
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others who are searching**
Student
michele9748
Message 3 of 4 (1,726 Views)

other people have this problem, seems to be specific to this G60-635DX  how does it get fixed and does HP fix out of warranty. this unit is only 14 months old.

Student
DEFECTIVE
Message 4 of 4 (1,460 Views)

I have the same problem and it's obvious the adapter is defective. Unfortunately my warranty ran out and they won't replace the defective product but would gladly sell you another warranty. I don't mind paying but my point is the product is defective and regardless of the warranty they should show some loyalty to the customer who supported them but I guess that is no longer mantra of business. This is my second hp laptop and the first one had the same adapter problem were it would just stop working so it's obvious that their adapter is poorly made. Funny thing is they said that they have no complaints about their adapter if only they would take they time to visit this forum they would find out of people complaining. I have been a loyal customer of HP despite my first laptop being problematic I still supported them but unfortunately they don't feel the same way only thing they care is the bottom line making you buy warranties for product that don't even last. All I ask is to replace the defective product but they would rather send my business some place else which I would gladly do.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation