Question

Honor Student
gj22520314
Message 1 of 4 (6,133 Views)

Does the HP Pavilion g6 Notebook come Bluetooth able and how do I set it up?

Do I need to change settings in BIOS to get Bluetooth working?

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 4 (6,109 Views)

Re: Does the HP Pavilion g6 Notebook come Bluetooth able and how do I set it up?

Hi,

BT should work by default and it uses same ON/OFF switch with the wireless switch. Have you checked the switch ? Please post back the result.

Regards,

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Honor Student
gj22520314
Message 3 of 4 (6,098 Views)

Re: Does the HP Pavilion g6 Notebook come Bluetooth able and how do I set it up?

In BIOS I set the Internal Network Adaptor Boot to enabled, it was set to Disabled, however there was no evdence that the laptop had a BT facility.

Today I have purchased a BT Dongle and loaded the accompanying software.

Tomorrow I will test the new device when I set up comms with an inverter I am trying to get data from.

Provost
banhien
Message 4 of 4 (6,096 Views)

Hi,

What is your laptop model (G6 series has many models) ? Document c02697700.pdf indicates G6-1nnnab laptops have Bluetooth built-in (nnn = 000 to 999 & ab=aa to yy).

Regards,

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation