Question

Honor Student
JasonStarComand
Message 1 of 11 (54,273 Views)

Driver for HP TrueVision HD

Where can i get a driver for my HP TrueVision HD integrated web camera?

I did a reinstall of my operating systems and was able to get most drivers. Howerver i still see this device show up as unknown device in my device manager:

Not AvailableUSB\VID_138A&PID_0018\CD74B80C634AThe drivers for this device are not installed.

I am guessing that is the integrated webcam. Though funny thing is that  other web cam applications like skype/google chat can still work with the web cam. 

My Notebook model: HP Pavilion dv6t-6100 CTO Select Edition Entertainment Notebook 

Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64 bit.

I searched in this site but could not locate drivers for the HP TrueVision HD webcam.: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/product?product=5111985&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&os=4063&sw_lang=

Thanks!

Student
megnsmiles
Message 2 of 11 (53,609 Views)

Re: Driver for HP TrueVision HD

I have the same computer...just got it a few days ago. My problem with the webcam is that although it's HD, the software they included (Cyberlink YouCam) doesn't allow me to record in HD, and lags. It seems pointless to have an HD webcam if it's going to lag. I hope you can find help for your problem! I can't believe no one's been able to help yet, I hope you received some help from HP already!

Student
zelenkinaDS
Message 3 of 11 (43,538 Views)

почему я не могу пользоваться камерой бесплатно ?

Student
АИДА
Message 4 of 11 (40,810 Views)

как настроит встроеную камеру

Student
vikto-ponomaryo
Message 5 of 11 (36,106 Views)

JasonStarComand wrote:

Where can i get a driver for my HP TrueVision HD integrated web camera?

I did a reinstall of my operating systems and was able to get most drivers. Howerver i still see this device show up as unknown device in my device manager:

Not AvailableUSB\VID_138A&PID_0018\CD74B80C634AThe drivers for this device are not installed.

I am guessing that is the integrated webcam. Though funny thing is that  other web cam applications like skype/google chat can still work with the web cam. 

My Notebook model: HP Pavilion dv6t-6100 CTO Select Edition Entertainment Notebook 

Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64 bit.

I searched in this site but could not locate drivers for the HP TrueVision HD webcam.: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/product?product=5111985&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&os=4063&sw_lang=

Thanks!

Student
yavrim61
Message 6 of 11 (34,589 Views)

kamera yüklemek istiyorum. yeni pc  aldım ama yüklü değil

Regents Professor
AttackofZaq
Message 7 of 11 (33,659 Views)

Hello yavrim61.  I understand you need to install your webcam.  I will need your product number to locate the proper software.  Follow this document in order to locate the product number for me.

Have a great day!

Yavrim61 Merhaba. Ben size kamerası yüklemeniz gerekir anlıyorum. Ben uygun yazılımı bulmak için ürün numarası gerekir. Benim için ürün numarasını bulmak için bu belgeyi izleyin.

Harika bir gün geçir!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please click the white star under my name to give me Kudos as a way to say "Thanks!"

Click the "Accept as Solution" button if I resolve your issue.

Student
jahino
Message 8 of 11 (21,504 Views)

controlador para mi cámara web HP TrueVision HD integrado

Honor Student
ET67
Message 9 of 11 (20,209 Views)

Well the driver you are looking for it's: CYBERLINK YOUCAM

Hope helps
Student
ogulcankrdas
Message 10 of 11 (8,956 Views)

mczmxcnzöxmcz

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation