Re: Envy 15t-j### RALINK Bluetooth Controller and Hyper-V (80 Views)
Student
khurram_aziz
Message 1 of 2 (125 Views)

Envy 15t-j### RALINK Bluetooth Controller and Hyper-V

I bought this Envy 15t primarilly for Windows Phone development; but I didnt knew its RALINK Bluetooth Controller drivers has compatibility issues with Hyper-V (http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-Systems-and-Software/Ralink-Bluetooth-driver-conflic... and http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Lockups-Freezes-Hangs/Cannot-boot-if-HP-ENVY-Bios-Virtualizatio...) For the time being I have deleted its drivers and things are working; but I would like to have a working hardware and have decided to replace the RALINK Wifi+Bluetooth adapter with something better; I would like to have

• A Bluetooth Adapter compatible with Hyper-V
  • A Wifi Adapter compatible with Intel's WiDi
  • Sometime I work in basement and my ProBook's Atheros Wifi gives better signal+speed then's Envy's RALINK; I would like a Wifi Adapter thats performs better

Please suggest the replacement part!

HP Support Agent
Mrstenter
Message 2 of 2 (80 Views)

Re: Envy 15t-j### RALINK Bluetooth Controller and Hyper-V

Hi Khurram_aziz,

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome. I have read your thread on your HP Notebook and issues with the Wireless adapter. I would be happy to assist if needed with replacement parts but I need to know OS and model. How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
Please respond with which Operating System you are running:
Which Windows Operating System am I running?
You could check replacement parts from HP Parts Store.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!

Mrs.Tenter
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation