Question

Honor Student
TG_Danny
Message 1 of 4 (114 Views)
Accepted Solution

Error 0xc0000225

I've looked on the web for solutions to my problem and I found a few, but the thing is that my laptop came with windows 8 installed and it didn't came with a CD DVD. Is there other method to fix my laptop? I have an HP Pavilion Intel Core I5.
Regents Professor
visruth
Message 2 of 4 (105 Views)

Re: Error 0xc0000225

[ Edited ]

TG_Danny wrote:
I've looked on the web for solutions to my problem and I found a few, but the thing is that my laptop came with windows 8 installed and it didn't came with a CD DVD. Is there other method to fix my laptop? I have an HP Pavilion Intel Core I5.

Hi

I dont know much about this, but I think you can do a System Restore to a previously known good state.

Either you can do this by clicking F8 during boot up or go though Safe boot and proceed.

If that dont work,  & if you can access Recovery manager, you may create recovery disks & start up repair from that one.

Are you able to get into windows, then try these first.

Thanks,

***Please CLICK "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS WITH THE SAME PROBLEM***

***CLICK KUDOS IF YOU APPRECIATE MY REPLY***

+++ Click Kudos / White thumb to say thanks
+++ Click Accept as Solution if this solves your issue
Honor Student
TG_Danny
Message 3 of 4 (94 Views)

I know that metod mate, the thing is when I press F8 doesn't go on safe mode, my screen is flushing every time I press F8.
Regents Professor
visruth
Message 4 of 4 (83 Views)

TG_Danny wrote:
I know that metod mate, the thing is when I press F8 doesn't go on safe mode, my screen is flushing every time I press F8.

Hi there

Have you gone through this Microsoft forum page & Windows boot error. Thats only way I could find though.

If configuring the boot as said dont work, I think recovery is the way to go.

thanks,

+++ Click Kudos / White thumb to say thanks
+++ Click Accept as Solution if this solves your issue
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation