Re: Fan making loud noise!! (33 Views)
Student
Chitrannamt
Message 1 of 2 (45 Views)

Fan making loud noise!!

HP Pavilion G6-2314AX is making loud noise. It just celebrated it's first birthday anniversary and just like that started making loud noise!! i am out of warranty as well. I am running on Win OS and yes I have tried all the soultion on Hp website!! Somone please save my laptop from dying!! 

Associate Professor
visruth
Message 2 of 2 (33 Views)

Re: Fan making loud noise!!

Chitrannamt wrote:

HP Pavilion G6-2314AX is making loud noise. It just celebrated it's first birthday anniversary and just like that started making loud noise!! i am out of warranty as well. I am running on Win OS and yes I have tried all the soultion on Hp website!! Somone please save my laptop from dying!! 

Hi Chitrannamt

Since you have tried all the solution given here, I dont think there's much we can do next.

Contact HP for further assistance.

You may want to see whether all troubleshooting have been done, go through these:

Reducing Fan Noise

Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating

Testing for Hardware Failures (Windows 8)

Hope this helped you,

thanks

**CLICK "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS WITH THE SAME ISSUE, CLICK KUDOS IF MY ANSWER IS SATISFACTORY**

****Please Click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION to help others with the same problem****

****Click the WHITE THUMB / GIVE KUDOS to say thanks****
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation