Question

Top Student
Meuuks13
Message 1 of 5 (71 Views)

[HELP] [USB] [PHONE] [NEW NOTEBOOK] [HP d103tx]

Hi<br>I bought a HP d103tx notebook yesterda. It comes with Free DOS and so I installed Windows 8(32 bit) on it.<br>I have downloaded all the required drivers on my phone but I can't copy them from my phone since windows doesn't install my device and that thing in My Computer doesn't show up though my phone charges and I am able to tether to the notebook upon connecting the USB<br>So what's the problem and what can I do?
Provost
Paul_Tikkanen
Message 2 of 5 (60 Views)

Re: [HELP] [USB] [PHONE] [NEW NOTEBOOK] [HP d103tx]

Hi:

You download the drivers onto another PC with a CD burner, and you burn them to a CD.

Insert the CD into the PC's DVD drive and install them that way.

Top Student
Meuuks13
Message 3 of 5 (52 Views)

Oh yes.. that I know..
What I wanted to ask was what can I do so that the notebook installs my phone?
Top Student
Meuuks13
Message 4 of 5 (51 Views)

Also it would be really awesome of you if you could tell what drivers should I download other than those on website because when I set the OS as Windows 7 there are about 15 drivers and when I set the OS to my original I.e. Windows 8(32) there are just 9 or something.

P.S.- Other than those on HP website, I downloaded one from Nvidia and one from Intel(software one)

Provost
Paul_Tikkanen
Message 5 of 5 (39 Views)

Hi:

Unfortunately I don't know what you need to do to get your notebook to recognize the phone and since I don't have your model PC, I would not be able to tell you what drivers you need to install.

I can tell you that your notebook is not supported by HP for 32 bit operating systems so most likely several of the W8 32 bit drivers you need cannot be found there.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation