Question

Honor Student
gael1234
Message 1 of 3 (125 Views)

HP 2000-2d22DX does not power on

After a few months of usage my laptop computer does not power on.At first i thought it was an uncharged computer but it sems that is not the case. After being left to charge for 30 minutes and longer it does not power on. I need help cause i have a lot of work on this computer. Is there any way to help me? I would like to keep on using this computer.

HP Support Agent
Mrstenter
Message 2 of 3 (92 Views)

Re: HP 2000-2d22DX does not power on

Hi Gael1234,

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome. I have read your thread on your HP 2000-2d22DX Notebook  and getting a blank or black screen on startup. Try performing a hard reset. When performing a hard reset please note remove any and all USB devices, and remove memory cards from the card reader slot. Disconnect all non-essential devices. If that does not help try to turn on the computer you start to press F11 repeatedly till the menu opens. Here is a document on computer won't start.

Hope this is helpful.

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Mrs.Tenter
I work on behalf of HP
Honor Student
gael1234
Message 3 of 3 (70 Views)

Re: HP 2000-2d22DX does not power on

Thank you Mrstenter for your suggestion but unfortunately it has yeilded no results. My computer still does not turn on. Is there another solution? Will i have to send it in to be fixed?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation