Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi, i have HP 8560w with Quadro1000M graphic card and i would like to know if i can upgrade it to stronger graphic? what is the best possible upgrade of this lap top?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

IvanMTI

luck up  Page 88 http://h20628.www2.hp.com/km-ext/kmcsdirect/emr_na-c03424153-1.pdf

Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left.

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

IvanMTI

luck up  Page 88 http://h20628.www2.hp.com/km-ext/kmcsdirect/emr_na-c03424153-1.pdf

Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left.

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.

HP Recommended

Thanks!

HP Recommended

Hi,

-have you been successful by altering to newer Quadro VGA for your 8560w. Which one have you been able to switch to?

I'm facing the same problem having the same workstation and just bought K2000M and after inserting it into the laptop it doesn't show anything after starting the system. So I think it is most likely bricked or damaged. With this I'm not even able to chenge the video bios.

Any your experience with this would help.

HP Recommended

The quadro k2000 is not for the 8560w its for the newer models such as the 8570w. The quadro 1000m and 2000m are compatible with the 8560w. There is also an amd firepro card that is compatible but Id rather use a quadro.

HP Z800 - 2 x Xeon X5672 cpus - 48GB Memory, GTX 970 Reference / HP EliteBook 8560w - i7-2760QM - 32GB memory.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.