Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

hey,,

I have a HP G60-630us and i was wondering if there is any way i could install a bluetooth on it. I tried to look up on google information about this but i couldnt find anything.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

You can add any USB bluetooth adapter...Here are couple, I like..

Belkin Mini Bluetooth Laptop Adapter

Kensington K33902US Bluetooth USB Micro Adapter

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with 'Accept as Solution', if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
HP Recommended

i am looking for bluetoth of hp G 60-US notebook...but i dont know to do it. Can i please get help from

you guys

HP Recommended

Hi Msungu,

I understand you are looking for the Bluetooth on your HP G60-120US Notebook. Here is a document on fixing Bluetooth issues.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01590950

In case you need drivers for the Bluetooth. Here is a link to that.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-79179-1&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&...

Hope this is a help.

Thanks

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Sorry i couldn't reply much earlier but i just got here. There is a way actually, see i was wondering the same thing too a few years back i realised that you can't just install a software for th bluetooth. You'll need to get the BT hardware for it and there is a place inside the G60 for it. You can get it to buy on ebay, the BT hardware that i got for my G60 was from a HP Special Edithon and it works fine upontill today. You,ll also need to pull your computer apart. You see a plug on the motherboard close to the LEDs that indicate 'power, charge, and HDD'.  

HP Recommended

Sorry i couldn't reply much earlier but i just got here. There is a way actually, see i was wondering the same thing too a few years back i realised that you can't just install a software for th bluetooth. You'll need to get the BT hardware for it and there is a place inside the G60 for it. You can get it to buy on ebay, the BT hardware that i got for my G60 was from a HP Special Edithon and it works fine upontill today. You,ll also need to pull your computer apart. You see a plug on the motherboard close to the LEDs that indicate 'power, charge, and HDD'.  I hope this was helpful.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.