HP Mini 110-3130tu PC : No bootable device insert boot disc and press any key error (3730 Views)
Top Student
amiruliman
Message 1 of 1 (3,730 Views)

HP Mini 110-3130tu PC : No bootable device insert boot disc and press any key error

[ Edited ]

Hi.

I got the netbook in early October 2010. When I got it from the box, the error message; "No bootable device -- insert a boot disk and press any key". But then I managed to boot up the netbook normally. After that, the error message keeps appeared and becomes more frequent and until I even cannot turn on the netbook. The netbook failed the long test for primary hard disk test.

On 8th November 2010, I send the netbook at the HP Service Centre at my place. They replaced the hard disk and everything seems okay. But after 2 weeks, the error came out OCCASIONALLY and I can turn on the netbook after restart the netbook. 

What should I do now? Whats the cause of the problem actually?

p/s: I already upgraded the RAM from 1GB to 2G and also the OS to Windows 7 Home Premium (from Windows 7 Starter) by Anytime Upgrade.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation