Question

Student
devi59
Message 1 of 2 (2,238 Views)

HP Pavilion dv7-2185dx

I have the above mentioned laptop. I am a student for a networking school and we have to burn disks quite often. After trying to burn a DualLayer DVD, I am now unable to burn DVDs or CDs dual layer or single. Nothing works, tried multiple programs and dvd formats and from different vendors. I tried downloading the hotfix from microsoft dealing with the supposed problem for my Windows 7 pro, but it is still not working. It spins the drive for the entire time and it seems like it was burning but once windows says it is done I look at the disk and nothing is on it. Anyone else?

Honor Student
darky
Message 2 of 2 (1,865 Views)

FOR EVERYONE

devi59 wrote:

I have the above mentioned laptop. I am a student for a networking school and we have to burn disks quite often. After trying to burn a DualLayer DVD, I am now unable to burn DVDs or CDs dual layer or single. Nothing works, tried multiple programs and dvd formats and from different vendors. I tried downloading the hotfix from microsoft dealing with the supposed problem for my Windows 7 pro, but it is still not working. It spins the drive for the entire time and it seems like it was burning but once windows says it is done I look at the disk and nothing is on it. Anyone else?

DO NOT TRUST THE NORTON INTERNET SECURITY WHAT COMES WITH ANY NEW HP PC YES THE PC IS BEUTIFULL AND RUNS GREAT BUT BELIEVE ME WITH THE 6O DAY FREE BE I HAVE HAD 2 BACKDOOR TROJENS LYING DORMENT IN MY HARD DRIVE DOWNLOADED MICROSOFT SECURITY ESSENTUALS (FREE) BECAUSE MY PC WAS LAGGIN A BIT TO WHAT IM USED TO AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW THE NORTON 24/7 360 BLA BLA DIDNT EVEN PICK UP ON A NORMAL STANDARD ISSUE TROJEN GOOD GOB I DIDNT LAY ANY OF MY CARD DETAILS THROUGH ANY SITES IM WISE TO THAT BANK AT A SHOP ONLY ITS 2010 JUST LETTIN YOU ALLLLLL NO!!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation