Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi all,

After a few months of on and off trying to find the correct drivers, I've come here.

I upgraded my laptop to Win7 64 bit version, have got everything to work ok for 2 issues

Issue 1 - Cannot see the webcam, not even in device manager, cannot find a driver to install correctly, or even find the make and model of the webcam to load a generic manufacture and not HPs one. 

Issue 2 - Have a coprocessor error that I think is tied to the Ndvia graphics card, but its not faulting in any applications requiring video playback.

Having upgraded from orginally Vista 32 bit with no issues and windows upgrade advisor didn't pick up thses issues I thought I would have been good to go.

Any Ideas would be appriceated.

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

Hi:

For the coprocessor device you need to install this driver:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-55781-1&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&...=

Did you install the Cyberlink YouCam software?  Sometimes that is all you need.

If that doesn't get your camera to work, someone else will have to step in and assist you.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-68857-1&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en

Paul

HP Recommended

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the quick reply, you were spot on with the driver for the coprocessor, even after the setup said it was for XP and Vista, it still worked with Win7 64bit.

The Webcam unfortantely did not install correctly, coming back with an error message "Device not found"

This is part of the system requirements from the HP Download page

The system A webcam must be presented during installation. Otherwise the Cyberlink YouCam Software does not install.

So this install failed due to the webcam not showing up under Imaging Devices in Device manager.

Thanks again for your help with first issue.

HP Recommended

Hi,

Sorry I couldn't bat 1.000 on that one.

If you have not read this already, perhaps this dv9000 upgrade guide will be of help to you. I didn't study it completely, but hopefully the author has posted what you need to do to get the camera to work.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-systems-and/Windows-7-Upgrade-Guide-for-dv6000-dv900...

Paul

HP Recommended

avrei bisogno dei draive

Pavilion dv9000 Webcam driver

computer   c/n F641261V  p/n  RR329EA#ABZ   SERIE DV9059EA T5500

galvani48@gmail.com

HP Recommended

i need a driver of webcam laptop hp pavilion dv9000

HP Recommended

Hello laptopdv9000.

Have you tried running HP Support Assistant to see if it can automatically locate and install the driver for you?

Have a great day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please click the white star under my name to give me Kudos as a way to say "Thanks!"

Click the "Accept as Solution" button if I resolve your issue.

HP Recommended

I am having the same problem with Windows XP. I have tried to download all the drivers and then i tried to download the cyberlink you cam but it said that no device was found. Is there anything else i can try?

Thank You

HP Recommended

Hello colbyjack1245,

What is your product number?

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
HP Recommended

@bundy28 wrote:

Hi all,

After a few months of on and off trying to find the correct drivers, I've come here.

I upgraded my laptop to Win7 64 bit version, have got everything to work ok for 2 issues

Issue 1 - Cannot see the webcam, not even in device manager, cannot find a driver to install correctly, or even find the make and model of the webcam to load a generic manufacture and not HPs one. 

Issue 2 - Have a coprocessor error that I think is tied to the Ndvia graphics card, but its not faulting in any applications requiring video playback.

Having upgraded from orginally Vista 32 bit with no issues and windows upgrade advisor didn't pick up thses issues I thought I would have been good to go.

Any Ideas would be appriceated.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.