Question

Honor Student
Zero_XT
Message 1 of 2 (1,268 Views)

HP Pavilion entertainment pc- Black screen, 2 blinking lights, power on, need help.

Ok, I just got this labtop and the darn thing has a black screen. The power is fully charged, I have 2 blinking lights one on the left of the keyboard and the other by the scroll button on top. I opened the back and checked the harddrive, nice toshiba 250 gb. I switched with my other labtop harddrive and it's like there is nothing on it. I unscrewed everything to figure out what was wrong with it. No burn marks, no loose wiring, no missing pieces. I have no clue. I put everything back together, of course yes it still turns on but the same thing happens. Can someone help me with this. I'm not a HP Pavilion expert.

Student
Mccvil
Message 2 of 2 (1,232 Views)

Re: HP Pavilion entertainment pc- Black screen, 2 blinking lights, power on, need help.

I have the exact same problem which occured a few days ago as well, can anyone help to explain , I have done the same thinking it was a hard drive problem but it isnt.  Would this have been a update issue that has caused the problem

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation