Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

This is my 5th day since i bought this new HP probook 4530s [LH313EA#ABV] and i like it, i made a clean install for windows 7 ultimate x64 and i've just realised that the hp drivers support page dose not has any drivers for the ultimate version, so i downloaded the proffesional drivers, now i have all devices are installed except  two devices named base system device, and i see the two bottoms of the wifi disable\enable and quick web are not lighting anymore after this install, the quick web bottom is not functional, and the wifi light is always off, please help me 🙂

The hardware Ids:

1- base system device

PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2392&SUBSYS_167C103C&REV_30

PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2392&SUBSYS_167C103C

PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2392&CC_088000

PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2392&CC_0880

2-base system device

PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2393&SUBSYS_167C103C&REV_30

PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2393&SUBSYS_167C103C

PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2393&CC_088000

PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2393&CC_0880

messing drivers.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

Download and install the Card Reader driver from the page on the link below.

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodTypeId=32...

Regards,

DP-K

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****

Windows Insider MVP

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22
HP Recommended

Hi:

Those device details you posted reveal you need your card reader drivers installed.

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodTypeId=32...

You may also have to install the quickweb software as well.

Is your wireless adapter present in the device manager?

Paul

HP Recommended

Hi,

Download and install the Card Reader driver from the page on the link below.

Regards,

DP-K

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****

Windows Insider MVP

HP Recommended

First i wanna thank you for your help, ive downloaded and installed the two drivers, and i can say that the problem is solved now, but the bottoms still not functional, could you please help with that?

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

You can try to install the HP Quick Launch Buttons. I didn't see the driver on your PC's download page but you can try these from an HP 6930p:

Paul

HP Recommended

now the two bottoms are functional, but not lighting like befour and there are no driver missing.

HP Recommended

Hi:

I see from your screen print you may need to load the Bluetooth software and driver for your PC.

If you know what mode bluetooth adapter you have (it may be part of the wireless card (Intel, Atheros or Realtek), you should download the software and driver for that.

I'm afraid since I do not own your model notebook I am not too familiar with other than the general items that usually need to be installed in order for it to work.

I don't know about the lighting issue -- how to make your WLAN light turn on.  Does your wireless card work and connect to the internet?

Paul

HP Recommended

well, here is my status in photos.laptoplaptoplights off

HP Recommended

@Dieygo wrote:

This is my 5th day since i bought this new HP probook 4530s [LH313EA#ABV] and i like it, i made a clean install for windows 7 ultimate x64 and i've just realised that the hp drivers support page dose not has any drivers for the ultimate version, so i downloaded the proffesional drivers, now i have all devices are installed except  two devices named base system device, and i see the two bottoms of the wifi disable\enable and quick web are not lighting anymore after this install, the quick web bottom is not functional, and the wifi light is always off, please help me 🙂

The hardware Ids:

1- base system device

PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2392&SUBSYS_167C103C&REV_30

PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2392&SUBSYS_167C103C

PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2392&CC_088000

PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2392&CC_0880

2-base system device

PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2393&SUBSYS_167C103C&REV_30

PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2393&SUBSYS_167C103C

PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2393&CC_088000

PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2393&CC_0880

messing drivers.png

HP Recommended

i have relise there are some drivers that is not on my hp machine .....base system device, network controller..that i notice it is not working ..so what should i do

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.