Message 1 of 2 (235 Views)

Hard Smart Check Failed

Bought a HP Envy dv7

O/S Win 8

Product # D1A28UAR#ABA

All worked extrodinary for 2 months. Now the crashed are daily. Resetting BIOS fixed the issue for a while. I had to wipe it a couple of times, the 1st time caught me off guard so lost everything I've worked so hard at the first 2 months, photos, video editing for church, everything gone.

Now it isn;t responding to any type of roll back whatsoever. The manual Warranty check says it isn;t in warranty anymore, but my system info says my warranty started on 7/30/2013 so at a loss there in why it is out of warranty. 

Anyone with suggestions or fixes?

Message 2 of 2 (230 Views)

Re: Hard Smart Check Failed

I have forwarded your post to the right people for their review. You should hear back from someone shortly via Private Message on this forum.

HP Support Forums Moderator

Smiley Happy Clicking the "Kudos Star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!
Smiley Happy When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking "Accept as Solution" to help other members in the future!
Rules of Participation

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation