Question

Student
HPfailsMEagain
Message 1 of 2 (147 Views)

Hard Smart Check Failed

Bought a HP Envy dv7

O/S Win 8

Product # D1A28UAR#ABA

All worked extrodinary for 2 months. Now the crashed are daily. Resetting BIOS fixed the issue for a while. I had to wipe it a couple of times, the 1st time caught me off guard so lost everything I've worked so hard at the first 2 months, photos, video editing for church, everything gone.

Now it isn;t responding to any type of roll back whatsoever. The manual Warranty check says it isn;t in warranty anymore, but my system info says my warranty started on 7/30/2013 so at a loss there in why it is out of warranty. 

Anyone with suggestions or fixes?

Retired
OrnahP
Message 2 of 2 (142 Views)

Re: Hard Smart Check Failed

I have forwarded your post to the right people for their review. You should hear back from someone shortly via Private Message on this forum.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OrnahP
HP Support Forums Moderator

:smileyhappy: Clicking the "Kudos Star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!
:smileyhappy: When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking "Accept as Solution" to help other members in the future!
Rules of Participation

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation