Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

i am using windows 8 on my LB PC PAVILION G6-2302AX HP laptop .Suddenly my bluetooth icon disappeared to me and now i am unable to find bluetooth settings as i go in Settings>typed Bluetooth> bluetooth settings icon is not visible to me.In my device manager there is no option of bluetooth under network adaptor.Now i can't share files please help me out with effective results.

HP Recommended

Hi ,

after pressing windows+w

and searching for bluetooth I am not getting the option for bluetooth changes 

kindly help

HP Recommended

I have a G6 2231TU and my bluetooth has never worked from day I have tried all fixes but can not get it to function the icon is displayed but there is no other function..

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated..

HP Recommended

I cannot find change bluetooth setting in the search panel of Windows 8. Also in the Device Manger there is no indication of Bluetooth. Till last week my bkuetooth was working properly, however now the bluetooth enable button in the Change PC Settings-Wireless is permanently Disabled. Can anyone tell where and what is the problem? I think I have uninstalled some program by mistake. Please tell me how to solve the problem

HP Recommended

BUT MY LAPTOP IS DV6000 I DIDN'T FIND ANY 5TH OPTION TO CHANGE BT SETTINGS

HP Recommended

Hey MukeshJaswani 

I have the same issue as you.  Has anyone help you fix this?

HP Recommended

I am having that same problem as the previous person. When i go into settings to activate bluetooth, it says there is" no bluetooth device found". No option to change bluetooth settings.  How do i activate BT so that i can use my JBL flip speaker with my Windows 8?

HP Recommended

Hi Everyone,

Try installing this HP Wireless Button driver as it has helped others in the past.  It is compatible with both Windows 8 and 8.1.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Thank you,

BHK6

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

My issue is the same but as i followed the steps , the other issue came that change bluetooth setting option is not shown after i search bluetooth in search section please help me. what i have to do??:womanfrustrated:

HP Recommended

I am not getting this option of enable the bluetooth in Device Manager Help me.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.