Question

Student
StacieGates6661
Message 1 of 2 (175 Views)

How do I turn on my webcam

So I know how to access the youcam and get it all loaded but I have the 

Pavilion TouchSmart 15-b129wm touchscreen one and it shows I have a webcam but it's saying "Warning No Webcam detected. Try plugging in a webcam into your computer now. If you are using an intergrated camera, make sure it's turned on." I've never had to turn on a webcam before and this is the second laptop I've owned. So does any one know where to go to turn it on? I've looked everywhere and I've even tried to reinstall youcam a bunch of times too.

HP Support Agent
BHK6
Message 2 of 2 (73 Views)

Re: How do I turn on my webcam

Hi StacieGates6661,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I see that you are having a problem with your webcam and I will be happy to help you. Here is an HP document Webcam Troubleshooting with some troubleshooting steps to follow. Give that a try and let me know how it goes. Are you using Windows 8 or Windows 8.1?

Thank you,

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Thank you,

BHK6

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation