Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

The user guides for my  new Pavilion notebook tells me I should press ESC + F10 to enter the BIOS.

Sadly, there is no F10 on this keypad.  There are no F keys on the Hewlett-Packard HP Pavilion 15 Notebook PC.

Anyone know how I can enter setup?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello bobalot,

Welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I understand you are looking for the F10 key on your keyboard. The F1-F12 keys are located across the top of the keyboard. The first key on the upper left of the keyboard is the ESC key and going from there left to right are the F1-F12 keys.

I hope I have answered your question to your satisfaction. Thank you for posting on the HP Forums. Have a great weekend!

Please click the "Thumbs Up" on the bottom right of this post to say thank you if you appreciate the support I provide!

Also be sure to mark my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others who face the same challenge find the same solution.

Dunidar
I work on behalf of HP

Find out a bit more about me by checking out my profile!

"Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong." ~ Donald Porter

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello bobalot,

Welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I understand you are looking for the F10 key on your keyboard. The F1-F12 keys are located across the top of the keyboard. The first key on the upper left of the keyboard is the ESC key and going from there left to right are the F1-F12 keys.

I hope I have answered your question to your satisfaction. Thank you for posting on the HP Forums. Have a great weekend!

Please click the "Thumbs Up" on the bottom right of this post to say thank you if you appreciate the support I provide!

Also be sure to mark my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others who face the same challenge find the same solution.

Dunidar
I work on behalf of HP

Find out a bit more about me by checking out my profile!

"Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong." ~ Donald Porter
HP Recommended

Thank you.  I can see them now.  Had to put my reading specs on.  The F numbers are tiny and outsized by sound and brightness etc icons.

Cheers!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.