Question

rxc Student
Student
rxc
Message 1 of 3 (8,146 Views)

How to get HP Laptop Registered to get service?

I have an HP Laptop that needs a repair to the jack that accepts the power cord.  I have been trying to "register" it with HP for neearly 2 weeks, but the HP contact/support people keep saying that they have not been able to update my records because of "technical difficulties":

"Hi Ralph,

Thank you for writing back.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused with the delay.

Ralph, I would like to inform that we have already forwarded the details to POP department. Due to some technical difficulties, the information has not been updated. ..."

What sort of technical difficulties could keep HP from updating these records for 9 days?

Does anyone have any idea where/who I could contact to resolve this? The responses to my emails are all the same, and I am starting to wonder whether there is any real person reading them, or just a computer program.

Ralph

Teacher
Sticky1981
Message 2 of 3 (8,142 Views)

Re: How to get HP Laptop Registered to get service?

Pauletta Hughlock (Complants HoD, I believe),  Mark Hurd (CEO) Steve Gill (Managing Director HP UK).

Try emailing firstname.lastname@hp.com

It worked for me.

Best of luck 

Student
nanducg
Message 3 of 3 (2,174 Views)

Re: How to get HP Laptop Registered to get service?

my hp laptop touchpad is in complaint.please help me sir

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation