Question

Honor Student
Julezboy
Message 1 of 4 (267 Views)
Accepted Solution

Laptop Fan Noise

Hello, I have an hp envy 15 and its bin having a ridicoulus amount of fan noise when I turn it or I tilt the laptop screen foward. Call me irresponsible but I stay up late at night watching netflix and I fall asleep and the laptop drops to the floor when I turn over. Whenever the fan makes this noise it sounds like its grinding against something, any suggestions?

Grad Student
ahmedza
Message 2 of 4 (251 Views)

Re: Laptop Fan Noise

Hi Julezboy,

As I understand you are facing fan noise issue on you HP Envy 15 unit please click on the web link given below should be able to help you to resolve the issue on your unit. 

Reducing Fan Noise

Let us know how it goes!

*Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
*Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
* Click on "Purple Thumbs up" button to the left side of my post to say thanks!

Regards
Ahmed
Honor Student
Julezboy
Message 3 of 4 (245 Views)

It seems that there is a mechanical problem with my computer, probably from internal damage so Im going to call Hp to see If I can possibly mail the laptop to them so they can fix it, thanks!

Grad Student
ahmedza
Message 4 of 4 (239 Views)

Thanks for the update Julezboy. Please do feel free to post if you need any further assiatance.

If you live in the US, contact HP Here.

If you are in another part of the world, start Here.

Let us know how it goes!

*Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
*Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
* Click on "Purple Thumbs up" button to the left side of my post to say thanks!

Regards
Ahmed
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation