Laptop HP Pavilion dv6 Overheating (1128 Views)
Honor Student
chopper2
Message 1 of 1 (1,128 Views)

Laptop HP Pavilion dv6 Overheating

[ Edited ]

Well, like the title says {Content Removed: legal discussion} i'm already sick of this piece of junk.

So i bought a laptop for a little "browsing/gamming", and i ended up with this ( i don't think i need to say that gamming is excluded on this crap, it gets to 90 degrees celsius in less than 1 hour and hibernates ) 

Laptop HP Pavilion dv6-3299en cu procesor Intel® CoreTM i3-380M 2.53GHz, 4GB,500GB, ATI Radeon HD6550 1GB

I got it for like 6 months, i usually keep it on my feet so all the vents are clear, and don't give me that crap with "buy a cooling pad bla bla", it's useless. If i keep it on my desk in around 20-30 mins it gets to 90 degrees celsius and hibernates, even if i'm only browsing. The only viable solution was to keep it on my feet and pay attention to the vents to be clear. One day i've spended more than 5-6 hours only browsing and talking to some friends on messenger, after i finished i ended up with a massive burn on my left leg, and i mean massive like 20-30 cm wide....so this was the moment when i snapped. 

This is how my core temperature looks like only when i'm browsing ...Core Temperature those are like 145/160 degrees Fahrenheit and trust me, it burns like hell.

Now, my question is, after i take the medical certificate from my doctor {Content Removed: legal discussion}

Paying 1000 euro for this crap doesn't pleases me at all. So, do i go to the company that i bought it, or do i go to the HP office in my country ? 

I want my money back and i want this crappy laptop to get out of my life.

Escuse my bad english.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation