Question

Student
CNounou
Message 1 of 2 (68 Views)

Monitor disattaches, held only by wires

[ Edited ]

My monitor is falling off from the keyboard, at first it was the right side that began to crack, but now the left side has begun doing the same thing. The right side is now entirely off, and the laptop cannot close at all. I really do love this laptop, but i am not sure how to repair this. i am sure it will need to be sent in for repairs, any ideas on the cost of it? I have had this laptop for less than a year.

Below is a picture of the bottom, right corner of my screen. Incase words do not suffice in a good explanation.20140812_113532.jpg

HP Support Agent
Advance23
Message 2 of 2 (35 Views)

Re: Monitor disattaches, held only by wires

Hi @CNounou ,

I am sorry to hear about the broken hinge on your notebook. I just sent you a private message. If you are not sure how to check your forum messages, this post by SiobhanF has instructions for How to check your messages.

Take care and have a nice day!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" by the Reply to say “Thanks” for helping!

~Advance23~
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation