06-01-2013 11:36 PM
My HP 6910p is acting strangerly that it becomes very very hot after usage of about 15 minutes.
It's lefty side ports also become very hot specially usb ports.
I am very worried about it.
I Shall be very thankful to you if you give me solution.
Note; I am also using Notebook Cooling Pad for it but it still becomes very hot
This question was solved. View Solution.
06-02-2013 01:51 AM
Before you continue to use the computer make sure the Internal cooling fan is working on this computer. Keep your hand next to the air vents and see if you feel the air blowing out of the vents.
1: Make sure the Air vents are clean
2: Use a Compressed Air can to blow the dust out
3: Update the BIOS on the computer ( Note: Make sure both the AC Adapter and the Battery is connected to the computer when you perform a BIOS update)
Let me know if this helps
**Please Mark a Reply "Accept As Solution" if this has resolved your issue.**
I Work On Behalf Of HP
06-02-2013 03:30 AM
Well Thnx for this
but I have already tried all these things and they are not helping
Air vents are clean. I also cleaned my aptop from inside 3 days ago.
My bios is already up to date.
There is another problem that its battery is almost dead. It charges only 12-15 %
I think it is due to battery.
I have ordered a new one too
Thnx by the way.
06-02-2013 05:11 AM
Yes if the battery is trying but failing to charge the electrical resistance will develop a lot of heat. Reserve judgment until you get the new battery. I am thinking it will help a lot.