Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

HI Dear Sir/Madam,

Recently i bought a hp 15-n223tu model core i5 4th Generation laptop. I have checked some driver tools and found it has intel lynx point - lp premium motherboard. So i tried many ways of searching through the interne to find matching drivers for this work functionally. But I couldn't find any drivers for these type of motherboard drivers or chipset drivers. 

And there are some more drivers need to find out, 

Intel Haswell - MB ULT GT2 display adaptor driver

LG philips ( LGDo39F ) monitor driver 

Please help me to find out these driver for work my hp laptop.

Thanking you, 

Best Regards,

Aruna

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi Washister,

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome. I have read your thread on your HP Pavilion 15-n223tu Notebook and needing drivers. Here is a link to driver page for Ubuntu and if you need to just switch it to Windows 7.

You can update the driver by clicking on your Windows key typing device manager locating the display adapter right click properties and drivers. Update the driver.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Hi Madam, 

Thank you very much for reply & guide me to a solution with it. 

I did download and installed. But when I try to run the application for updating BIOS, it stopped due to flowing errors.
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: InsydeFlash.exe
Application Version: 4.5.8.0
Application Timestamp: 52a6e9df
Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll
Fault Module Version: 6.1.7600.16385
Fault Module Timestamp: 4a5bdb3b
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0002e29b
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Please help me to what is this and assist me to do my BIOS updating to recover to update drivers of motherboard as you suggested solution to successfull. 

Thanks,

Best Regards,
Aruna

HP Recommended

Hi Washister,

Here is a link to restore the BIOS which I believe will fix this issue for the Intel processor.

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Hi  Madam, 

Thanks for your kind attention for this matter. 

As previous solution I tried to run the BIOS updating, it suddently sopped after automatically restarted the Notebook and blue screen appear and BIOS reflused and start it windows again. As shown my way, it came normal. I restart it several times and check it whether boot up and start windows. Yes it did. 

So I think, didn't need to to your last option to proceed, because otherwise I do have lot of problem to face rather than find and installing driver of my motherboard. And other thing, I am not much qualified person with knowledge of hardware side. 

So I do expect another solution to find out my motherboard driver. 

Last time I installed application name "CPUID" and check my drivers it says, I have got mainboad called "Hasewell-ULT" type Intel motherboard. What is that? and are there any driver can find about that?

Best Regards,

Aruna

HP Recommended

Hi Washister,

Restoring the BIOS to defaults would have made the system look at what you had installed on the computer. You could try now to update the chipset. Here is the update to Intel utility.

Hope that helps.

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Hi Madam,

Thanks for your reply & solution again.

As you mentioned, I did it as there, but when I try to update through Intel website it says cannot detect my h/w and they suggest me to do manually install the drivers except only two drivers detected.

I read some article says, Intel Hasewell-ULT type motherboard drivers support mostly windows 8 or 8.1 os.

Currently I do have windows 7 64 bit os.

Please anyone know about these type of motherboard and driver send me or assist me to solve my problem.

Or anyone suggest me which is the most best way of method to identityfy correct h/w inside PC or Laptop without physcially check?

If this solution comes, I may have solved my problem to download suit driver for that.

Thanking you,

Best Regards,

washister

HP Recommended

Hello Sir/Madam, 

Still I couldn't find my intel haswell-ult type motherboard driver for hp 15-n223tu hawelett-packard notebook for windows 7 64 bit. So finally I decided to install windows 8.1 os and try to find the driver again. But same thing happened, I couldn't find the driver for my motherboard.

Please tell me anyone what is happening with here and can't anyone tell a proper solution for download this driver.

I look for solution from hp community and i hope it will not take so long days.

Thanking you,

Best Regards,

Aruna

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.