Question

Student
Dodul
Message 1 of 2 (70 Views)

PRODUCT NO-lAPTOP J6L69PA Want to Replace Immediately

[ Edited ]

Dear Customer Executive,

This is to inform you that, my new laptop (model no-15-r036TU, product no- J6L69PA, serial no- [Edited for Personal Information]) purchased on 09/07/2014 from Pinnacle Infotech, Durgapur has been stoped working from 18/07/2014. The system was suddenly black out in running condition,it seems the system is dead.

We have reported the problem to Pinnacle Infotech HP service centre on 19/07/2014.  After verification they have informed us on 28/07/2014 that,they didn't find any problem as now the system is working normally. Being a techniquecal person i understood the problem is with the BIOS memory, your service centre executive has agreed and informed that the BIOS memory was drain out and the system is ready to deliver.

But unfortunately  I knew very well , once the bias memory is choked this will definately repeate in future.As the BIOS is the heart of the system, I don't want to compromise any problem  occured in the BIOS with  a 10 days old hp laptop. I have refused to accept the system and coplain is registered(reference id.4733306716).

Therefore, I want immediate replacement of my laptop, and I expect a truly positive response from your side.

Thanking you,

Dodul

[Edited for Personal Information]

HP Support Agent
MechPilot
Message 2 of 2 (36 Views)

Re: PRODUCT NO-lAPTOP J6L69PA Want to Replace Immediately

I just sent you a private message. If you are not sure how to check your forum messages, this post has instructions.

MechPilot
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation