Question

Top Student
RobThomas
Message 1 of 2 (131 Views)

Pinch zoom reset?

I like the pinch zoom facility genarally.  I find it useful within browsers or photoshop etc.

However, If I use the pinch zoom gesture in error, which is VERY easy to do, I need to be able to reset to 100%. The only way to do this appears to be either to open up a settings window, which seems unnecessarilly convoluted and time consuming, or to use the pinch gesture again and try to hit the default to 100% button before it disappears - which is often impossible as it is only on screen for a second or two!

Surely, if HP have in built something simple like pinch zoom, they MUST have included a simple gesture or shortcut to reset the screen zoom to 100%?  No?

Can anyomer help please?

HP Support Agent
Lil_Lisa27
Message 2 of 2 (89 Views)

Re: Pinch zoom reset?

Hey RobThomas,

There maybe some additional options in the gestures component in the TouchPad options, that may alleviate some accidental swiping.

So that I can provide you with specific instructions on how to hopefully change the settings, could you please provide me with the full model number of your notebook. I have included the document 'Guide to finding your product number'. As well as the current version of Windows that you are running. If you need assistance in finding the version, please refer to the following document 'Which Windows operating system am I running?'.

Looking forward to your reply! :smileyhappy:

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!

Lil_Lisa27
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation