Question

Honor Student
PremaPatti
Message 1 of 2 (125 Views)

Presario cq62 keyboard problems

When I type the result is that the characters jump all over the place. Example: I will be replying to an email or typing a word doc, and what I typed will jump up to another line. It has been happening for about a week. very difficult. happens no matter if in word.doc, on email, or on facebook. Please help. Thanks.

Retired
SuperMario1
Message 2 of 2 (93 Views)

Re: Presario cq62 keyboard problems

Hello PremaPatti,

Thank you for posting on the HP Forums!

I understand certain characters jump all over the place when you type on certain programs. To assist you properly, I would like an exact list of programs that this occurs on and what programs it does not occur on. I would also like the following information:

1. The computer's model number. If you require assistance locating this information, please reference this website: Locating the Model Number of the Computer

2. The computer's operating system. If you require assistance locating this information, please reference this website to determine your Windows operating system.

3. Have you installed any new hardware on this computer, before the issue appeared?

4. Have you installed any new software or drivers on this computer, before the issue appeared?

Please respond as soon as possible. Thanks for choosing the HP Forums. Have a great day!

Mario

I worked on behalf of HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation