Question

Student
galuw
Message 1 of 3 (82 Views)

Processor check :failed (HPCompaq6735s)

[ Edited ]

I have a HPCompaq6735s notebook [SSN edited by a moderator] and received Failure ID 9GBQ4F-000717-XD6W2K-07XV03 when running a system diagnostic. The description mentions "Processor check :failed". Product ID: NA738ES#AKB. Can this problem be fixed by replacing the Processor ? I am out of warranty. Any guidance regarding Processor replacement would be appreciated. I don´t have system recovery dvds. Thanks.

HP Support Agent
TwoPointOh
Message 2 of 3 (54 Views)

Re: Processor check :failed (HPCompaq6735s)

Hi galuw, welcome to the HP Forums. That failure ID does correlate to a processor failure. To get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial product. You can do this HERE.

HP Compaq 6735s Notebook PC Support Page

TwoPointOh
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping!
Russel-E
Message 3 of 3 (51 Views)

Re: Processor check :failed (HPCompaq6735s)

Hi @galuw ,

I have edited your SNN number since that one shouldn't be made public.

Best,

Russ

I work for Hewlett-Packard Company and thank you for participating at the HP forums!

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping! Also, please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution".

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation