Question

Honor Student
gaganhpuser
Message 1 of 1 (606 Views)

REM couldn't perform the screening because couldn't detect 2 HDDs on this system.

Product name: HP Pavilion dv6 Notebook PC

Product number: LZ801PA#ACJ

Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit

last night codind then after sometime I hibernate my laptop for an hour and when I open it the screen was freez suddenly. Then I restart it but it shows an error message:

Error message:

"REM couldn't perform the screening because couldn't detect 2 HDDs on this system.

Then I perform "primary Hard disk self Test" and "Memory test" . It passes the memory test but it shows an error message on "primary Hard disk self Test" that was "Hard disk 1 Quick(303)" .

some days back it was also showing problem of extra heating and fan was running extra ordinarily fast. At that time I blow air in it and it was quite good for that time.

Now I want your peerless guidance about as soon as possible:

1. What should I do now, when dont want to replace my HDD if it is not necessary and also want my important data back.

2. I am from malviya nagar,Jaipur,Rajasthan,India. Area code is "0141". I want all information about nearest Official HP repair center including contact no.

please...please...please HP help me as soon as possible.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation