07-28-2014 09:33 PM
I have a Pavilionlaptop running windows 8.1. I used to be able to move the mouse pointer to the right and hit the shut down buttom and it would shut down.
Now when I move the pointer to the right nothing happens. Can I get some help?
This question was solved. View Solution.
07-31-2014 02:05 PM
I have read your post on how you are not able to shut down your Windows 8.1 computer by clicking in the top right hand corner, and I would be happy to assist you!
To shut down your computer, you will need to be in the Start Menu.
Once you are here, click or tap the Shut Down button and the menu is displayed with all the relevant options, including Shut down.
For further assistance, I will need to know:
- The Product and Model Number of your notebook computer.
- The version of Windows you have installed on your computer.
- If your computer has completed all of its important Windows Updates.
- If you have updated your HP drivers using the HP Support Assistant.
- If this is an on-going, or recent issue.
Please re-post with the results of your troubleshooting, as well as the requested information above. I look forward to your reply!