Synaptics Touchpad 7.5: Enable/Disable Function Not working (HP G6-2005ax) (5304 Views)
Top Student
rjrocks
Message 1 of 5 (5,304 Views)

Synaptics Touchpad 7.5: Enable/Disable Function Not working (HP G6-2005ax)

Hi,

I'm have HP G6-2005ax, with Windows 7 64bit OS,  purchased 8 months ago. i updated my Synaptics Touchpad V7.2 to V7.5.

but I'm having problem with its enable/disble function which is on its on top left corner. i unistaled the update then reinstall it but all in vain!

Can anyone please help me what should i do?

Intern
talha-mustafa
Message 2 of 5 (5,287 Views)

Re: Synaptics Touchpad 7.5: Enable/Disable Function Not working (HP G6-2005ax)

Hi, Sorry To Hear That. Try restoring your complete laptop, Or Try Installing Synoptics 7.2V Again And dont update as it isint necessary ! Click On The Kudos Star IF i Helped !

Top Student
rjrocks
Message 3 of 5 (5,279 Views)

Hey, thanks for reply:smileyhappy:. I uninstalled it. then the version shows 7.2. But still the problem persist... Is Windows restore a solution to this problem.. and if i do restore.. the windows updates might get unistalled?

Intern
talha-mustafa
Message 4 of 5 (5,271 Views)

Yes Go For it and you will get all windows update back! They arent a main issue go for it AND IF I HELPED CLICK ON THE KUDOS STAR TO THANK ME :smileyvery-happy: :smileyhappy: ^_^

Regents Professor
AttackofZaq
Message 5 of 5 (5,266 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hello rjrocks.  I understand you're having trouble with your touchpad.

What happens when you try to disable the touchpad?  Does it give you an error or change the color of the light?

Did the problem occur before you updated the driver?

Have a great day!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please click the white star under my name to give me Kudos as a way to say "Thanks!"

Click the "Accept as Solution" button if I resolve your issue.

I work for HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation