TSSTCorp CD/DVDW ts-H653Q stopped working (28540 Views)
Student
Frosty1203
Message 1 of 8 (28,540 Views)

TSSTCorp CD/DVDW ts-H653Q stopped working

TSSTCorp CDDVDW TS-H653Q AT (HP Vista) ? When I insert a disk the pc wont load anything. Then i checked Device Manager it says: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39) What should i do?  I'm using HP Computer (m9340f) with Vista Home-Premium operating system. 
PhD Student
cnfrisch
Message 2 of 8 (28,534 Views)

Re: TSSTCorp CD/DVDW ts-H653Q stopped working

HP Notebook PCs -  Troubleshooting CD or DVD Disc Burning Problems

You can no longer access the CD drive or the DVD drive
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows Expert - Consumer

Student
saitan
Message 3 of 8 (20,450 Views)

I haev a simlar problem with my drive TSSTcorp CDDVDW TS-H653Q. It just stopped working. I have tried removing the lower adn upper filter, uninstall drive, uninstall apple itunes.. no use.

Is there another way ?

I have a HP Pavilion Elite m9300t CTO Desktop PC

Student
rishatshak
Message 4 of 8 (17,800 Views)

не видет встовляемые диски

Student
marcoaretini
Message 5 of 8 (14,481 Views)

quando inserisco un disco il lettore non và,però mi dice che è perfettamente funzionante!Che devo fare?

Student
Bagi
Message 6 of 8 (10,131 Views)

ANCHE IL MIO COMPUTER è ANDATO BENISSIMO PER PARECCHI MESI POI OGGI DI COLPO NON LEGGE PIù DVD MA SOLO CD, C'è QUALCHE SOLUZIONE OLTRE CAMBIARE PERIFERICA?

Student
Will21
Message 7 of 8 (1,186 Views)

My system is Windows Vista and this is the third time that this has happened. The last two times I did a complete system restore. please tell me that there is a easier way to regain the use of my CDDVDW

HP Support Agent
Dunidar
Message 8 of 8 (1,142 Views)

Hello Will21

Although, you have not posted any information about your computer I can tell you that you should be able to resolve this issue but going into your Device Manager uninstalling the CD/DVD ROM and reinstall it with the drivers from your driver download page. If you require more specific information

I would encourage you to post your product number for your computer. I am linking an HP Support document below that will show you how to find your product number. As well, if you could indicate which operating system you are using. And whether your operating system is 32-bit or 64-bit as with this and the product number we can provide you with accurate information.

How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&lc=en&docname=c00033108

Which Windows operating system am I running?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/windows/which-operating-system

Is the Windows Version on My Computer 32-bit or 64-bit?

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&lc=en&docname=c02033168

I would like to thank you for posting on the HP Forums. Have a great day!

Please click the "Thumbs Up" on the left to say thank you if you appreciate the support I provide!

Also be sure to mark my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others who face the same challenge find the same solution.

Dunidar
I work on behalf of HP

"Customer service is not a department, it’s everyone’s job." - Anonymous
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation