Question

Student
GoutamDutta
Message 1 of 2 (63 Views)

The lapton screen has gone blank and stopped responding suddenly.

Dear HP,

The HP Laptop (a HP Pavilion Touchsmart 11-e006au), I bought online (at Flipkart) about a month ago has suddenly stopped working. When I tried to switch it on, the screen remained blank. No matter how much I try to switch it on it is not responding. I have taken out the battery, reinserted it, charged it and attempted to switch it on, all in vain.

Do let me know what to do regarding this. I have a 1 year warranty on the product. In case, the laptop is defective, I will expect it to be exchanged.

Thanking you,

Goutam Dutta Chowdhury

HP Support Agent
Futoji
Message 2 of 2 (34 Views)

Re: The lapton screen has gone blank and stopped responding suddenly.

Hello GoutamDutta, welcome to the HP Forums.

I see that the display has gone blank on your notebook. I will try to help you with this.

When you turn the notebook on, do you hear it starting up and just have a blank display?
Or does nothing happen at all?

This document may be able to help you out:
    Troubleshooting Black Screen Displays with No Error Messages During Startup or Boot.

Let me know how that goes. Thank you for posting on the HP Forums.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" at the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping!

Futoji
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation