Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

Hi

When i go to the link, I still see the BIOS version as 12. Also tried running Hp Support Assistant for updates and it did not find any BIOS update. How do I update ?

Thanks

HP Recommended

HP pulled the F13 BIOS update from its website. It seems they either don't want users to fix the annoying LED light, or have screwed us who already updated with something that broke in the new BIOS.

HP Recommended

Hello,

i did pulled it on time from the side of HP (Netherlands)

I want to share it whit the one who needs it.

my version is the HP Spectre x360 - 13-4031nd (ENERGY STAR)

I will let the link to the Bios update  two days open en then i remove the share.

I dont now if this is allowed by HP becourse its there update en they pulleds it of the side why i don't now'.

My laptop is running nice and smooth and can't find a problem

http://1drv.ms/1ImbBSs

Regards

HP Recommended

Hi i think this Forum is controled by a supervisor of HP.

Ik did share a link to my onedrive for the Bios that i downloaded.

And now the share link is gone. and also the hole reply

i'm not so long on this forum but may you not share this kind of links?

Regards

HP Recommended

lol

HP Recommended

It's strange that although there is no link when you go to the BIOS support page for F.13 BIOS, the file is still available on their servers, i.e. sp71418.exe. Can we get an official reply to HP if it's safe to update to this BIOS (I already did) and if not how to revert back (if that is possible at all).

HP Recommended

If you have applied the BIOS or click the direct link to apply the BIOS, there's no problem with it. (I would not get it from a third-party site; the link should be back soon, but it's a problem with the link, not the update.)

------------
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

Please click the little thumbs-up dealybopper to the lower right if my reply was helpful to you. Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem. This will help others, too!
HP Recommended

I installed the update manully (cliking on the link). It installed fine (in the description it shows the fixes over previous version). but when I boot into BIOS, the bios version is still at 12 and I do not see the option to turn off the light. what to do ?

HP Recommended

never mind. i was not doing a restart to complete the update setup hence BIOS was not updating. i fixed that and now I see the option and have turned the light off.

HP Recommended

Any word on when anotehr BIOS will be released to address F5 light issue??

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.