Question

Teacher
Sunny09
Message 1 of 2 (652 Views)
Accepted Solution

Upgrade to Dual Core X2

My hp pavilion dv2 1003-AX has amd athlon neo processor... I hv seen tht for 1110 ez models , thers a choice of either amd athlon neo x2 or turion neo x2 processor. So is ther any chance of hving a dual core athlon neo x2 procesor in my notebook?? if so wat wud its cost be n wher can i get it done...?
Provost
erico
Message 2 of 2 (652 Views)

Re: Upgrade to Dual Core X2

Hi,

Sunny09 wrote:
My hp pavilion dv2 1003-AX has amd athlon neo processor... I hv seen tht for 1110 ez models , thers a choice of either amd athlon neo x2 or turion neo x2 processor. So is ther any chance of hving a dual core athlon neo x2 procesor in my notebook?? if so wat wud its cost be n wher can i get it done...?

Your processor is not a socketed processor. Your ultra-thin notebook has the processor embedded in the system board. That means no upgrades are possible at the consumer level. 

regards,

erico 

Help others by clicking on the "Accept As Solution" button if my suggestion resolves the issue you were having
****I am a volunteer, I don't work for Microsoft or HP****

2014 Microsoft MVP - Microsoft Windows Expert - Consumer

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation