01-02-2009 04:33 AM
I bought a new HP Pavilion dv6423om (serial number CNF7230CXM, product number GA450UA#ABA ) in September 2007 in Miami and had the following problems:
1. Because it delivers its products without testing.
2. The webcam was not working and I could solve this problem by removing the driver that comes from the factory and installing the driver from Acer.
3. The Wireless sometimes works and sometimes not
4. It is currently shut down unexpectedly because of temperature, and have the latest BIOS (F.40).
As I live in Argentina, tried to enforce the extended warranty in this country, HP recognizes that my model (GA450UA) has those problems, but repairing HP Argentina charge me for repair, and repaired only if you get a replacement, because They do not import from the USA for having bought the laptop in another country.
Summing up, I bought a new product from a company that would seem, have said that Global Warranty: IT IS A LIE and lost a laptop!.
Do not buy HP!.
Solved! Go to Solution.
01-02-2009 10:12 PM
dv6-1350us Windows 7 Home Premium (64 bit)
01-03-2009 08:01 PM
I agree with KazooTom..couldn't hurt to try:
|******Clicking the Kudos button on the left is a way to say Thanks!.******|
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others who are searching**
01-04-2009 04:44 AM
01-11-2009 02:38 PM
for this reason, AND:
1. because THEY ARE not professional,
3. make "laptops" without testing
I DECIDE NEVER MORE I BUY HP
posts here to learn how to defraud people