Question

Honor Student
tkCrown
Message 1 of 3 (553 Views)

WiFi antenna cable for HP G60

I had to take apart my HP G60 laptop to fix an overheating problem, and I got everything back together except for the WiFi antenna cables that are coming from both ends of the monitor. I'm not quite sure where to attach these to get the WiFi working again, but everything else works fine. My wireless card is intact and screwed in, I just don't know where to plug the cables in.

Regents Professor
Kalt
Message 2 of 3 (532 Views)

Re: WiFi antenna cable for HP G60

tkCrown wrote:

I had to take apart my HP G60 laptop to fix an overheating problem, and I got everything back together except for the WiFi antenna cables that are coming from both ends of the monitor. I'm not quite sure where to attach these to get the WiFi working again, but everything else works fine. My wireless card is intact and screwed in, I just don't know where to plug the cables in.

They attach to the wireless adapter card via the gold plated connectors.

Honor Student
indoroowet
Message 3 of 3 (528 Views)

Re: WiFi antenna cable for HP G60

Something I have learned over the years, taking things apart, that have more than 2 parts to remove.

Take pics !!

With the present abundance of phones that have cameras and digital cameras coming out of our ears, it should not be hard to do so .

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation