Question

Student
kelseylynnx3
Message 1 of 1 (1,221 Views)

YouCam isn't working?

My Cyberlink Youcam hasn't been working for the past week and I've done everything I could to figure it out. When I tried opening it, this is the message that I recieved: "Warning: Cyberlink Youcam cannot connect to your webcam (HP Truevision HD). Try selecting another capture device within settings or close any applications that may be using this webcam and then restart Cyberlink Youcam." Going to Google, I've found that I should uninstall and reinstall the driver for the webcam and the didn't even work. I tried again and it told me to uninstall the webcam and I figured, hey, it's common sense that you need to uninstall it to install it again. Now my laptop doesn't recognize the webcam at all and it's not showing up. I'm using Windows 7 and I've tried everything. I don't know what to do and I don't know what I did wrong. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get my webcam back? It's intergrated by the way. In case that helps anything. I don't know if there's a button on the keyboard that I clicked or not. I've royally messed up my webcam. :/ 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation