Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

hi,

i deleted some un necessary softwares installed on my laptop.and after that i am unable to connect my mobile to the laptop.somehow it says it is missing is Untitled.png

so the hardware id of the first yellow marked device is

BTHENUM\{00001801-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb}_VID&00010075_PID&0100
BTHENUM\{00001801-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb}_LOCALMFG&0002

i dont know what to do now ? do i have to give you all the yellow marked sign's hardware id's ???

please do let me know.i will be very grateful to you .

Regards

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended
Reinstalling Drivers/Software >> Windows 8

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended

Hi:

From your screen shot, it looks to me like you have Windows 7 running on your notebook.

Try installing the latest bluetooth driver for the INTEL CENTRINO WIRELESS-N 2230 wireless card your notebook comes with.

The second driver on the list is for W7 64 bit:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?DwnldID=23998

HP Recommended

i am running windows 7 on my system.

HP Recommended

hi,

the driver you suggested installed bluetooth latest driver and some other devices.let me show you in pic.Untitled.jpg

i dont know what they are used for. but my issue is still same.i am unable to connect my mobile with laptop.last day it was saying bluetooth driver missing.today it was saying install a missing driver nokia suite... i dont have nokia or used nokia device with this laptop ever...and even after i installed nokia suite it cannot connect my moble because that is samsung.

my recent problem is i dont know what i did that is not letting the mobile to get connected to laptop through USB.even through kies it says

Untitled.jpg

so please help me know what should i do?

thanks for your help for software

Regards

HP Recommended

hi,

i am getting this message again although the driver you suggested is installed

Untitled.jpg

HP Recommended

Hi:

Unfortunately, I would not know what the problem could be.

The parts list for your notebook indicates it has the Intel Centrino 2230 wireless card and that would be the correct bluetooth driver for it.

You can try the W7 driver from the m6t-1000 which has the same hardware as yours.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-108425-1&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en...

If that doesn't work, I don't have any other suggestions for you.

HP Recommended

hi.

thankx a lot.you are right.it is centrino wireless-n 2230. and the driver u suggested is working fine.i am referring to the further problem.like when you connect your mobile to laptop for the first time it installs its driver or USB driver for that matter...there was some USB driver starting with samsung....which is not here now that is why i am having problems and confusions...

if you could suggest me how to make laptop connect to the Moble again ? if it does not bother you ...

thanks

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Unfortunately, I wouldn't know what you need to do.

That would be a driver needed for your phone.

I would connect the phone with a usb cable and see if windows installs a driver.

Also run the windows update program with the phone connected and see if windows finds a driver update for it.

HP Recommended

hi,

i installed a fresh copy of windows 7 which is working fine now with every accessory....only one problem...it has beats audio ...and every time i restart the laptop the audio in icon seems to be working fine but in fact there wont be any audio so i would have to uninstall its original driver that comes with the laptop specs and it installs defalut high defination audio itself...what can i do ?? i installed fresh driver from Software & driver downloads HP ENVY 6-1209tx Ultrabook | HP® Support but it still gives me same problem.on every restart it disappears.

regards

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.