Question

Honor Student
kittyeyes59
Message 1 of 2 (183 Views)

envy m6 1225 dx 10 months old has lost three hard drives

I have had this computer for 10 months and there is obviously something wrong with it yet HP just wants to keep sending me another hard drive over and over without fixing the actual probem.  This is hard drive #3 that has gone out.  I have had to drop a class at school because of this stupid computer...it has never worked right and I have been trying to get it replaced but just get the run around...plus it is ridiculous that you can't speak to anyone that can speak clear english. I have sent email to the CEO which gets grabbed and sent directly back to the non english speaking "support" robots who read you their script of **bleep**!!!   I am in the process of filing a complaint against this compny for their inferior product which they refuse to deal with.  As a consumer I am appalled that you can spend this much money on something and be treated like an unimportant nothing when the product turns out to be defective.

I will never buy another HP Product again....it may take a few years but evetually this company is going to feel the  impact of their CRAP so called "support" and their inability to back what they make.

Retired
KittyK
Message 2 of 2 (171 Views)

Re: envy m6 1225 dx 10 months old has lost three hard drives

kittyeyes59, I saw your post and forwarded it to the right people for their review. You should hear back from someone shortly via private message on this Forum.

KittyK - HP Support Forums Moderator

Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation