Question

Student
Jaxxmorgan
Message 1 of 4 (804 Views)

how do i re-enable the mouse pad on my Probook ? the little LED light is on and I want it off

I just received my ProBook and I prefer to use the mouse pad... not the button ... but somehow I have engaged the mechanism that turns the pad off and the button on ( the little LED light is on in the upper left corner of the pad)

HOW DO I TURN IT OFF??

Provost
Paul_Tikkanen
Message 2 of 4 (777 Views)

Re: how do i re-enable the mouse pad on my Probook ? the little LED light is on and I want it off

Hi:

There should be user guides on your notebook's support page that will tell you how to do that.

Enter your model number in the Search Products box, and select manuals from the menu.

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/ProductRoot.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&taskId=

Paul

Student
davidarubinbrot
Message 3 of 4 (585 Views)

How do I re-enable the mouse pad on my EliteBook 8460P?

Intern
Ladd_W
Message 4 of 4 (494 Views)

Re: 8460P

On my 8460p, I am able to toggle the touch pad by doing a double-tap on the LED.  It doesn't work every time, which tells me that it is kind of picky as to how quickly you do your tapping.  Hopefully that is all you need to do.

I work for HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation