hp 15 pavilion n268sa screen overheating (75 Views)
Student
Al3k5
Message 1 of 2 (75 Views)

hp 15 pavilion n268sa screen overheating

[ Edited ]

Hi ,

Iam a bit confused, its only been one week since i got this laptop, and i realised that screens plastic casing at the back as well as the front parts on left hand side gets EXTREMELY HOT with no exaggeration - its impossible to even touch it. Could you advice me on what might it be and how to fix it ??

thanks for any sort of support 

HP Support Agent
Sparkles1
Message 2 of 2 (35 Views)

Re: hp 15 pavilion n268sa screen overheating

Hi Al3k5,

Welcome to the HP Forums!:smileyhappy:

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using the forum, it is a great place to find answers. For you to have the best experience in the HP forum, I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I understand that your notebook is only a week old and the left hand side of the display screen ( the plastic) gets extremely hot.  I do not wish to speculate on the cause, but it should not become that hot. I recommend contacting HP support for assistance .

Please call HP technical support at 800-474-6836. If you live outside the US/Canada Region, please click the link below to get the support number for your region HP Technical Support Sitemap.

Sparkles1
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation