Question

Tutor
waleedahmed
Message 1 of 6 (229 Views)
Accepted Solution

hp battery check

Hi
I m having hp pavilion 15 with windows 8 64 bit running on it. I m experiencing error unknown 93while running hp battery check from hp support assistant. .need ur help
Eror says try removing and reinstalling the battery but it didn't work
PhD Student
DerekQ
Message 2 of 6 (220 Views)

Re: hp battery check

I do recommend running a calibration.

Is you notebook still within the warranty period?

Btw it says that your battery is not detect properly, it could be the driver try:

Refer to:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows7/automatically-get-recommended-drivers-and-updates-for-yo...

Second:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-ca/library/windows/hardware/ff553572(v=vs.85).aspx

Sorry because of different timezone I might not be able to help/reply you right away.IF that happens I deeply apologize!
**Click the White thumb if you like the answer.**
**Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem and only solves your problem, if you have any more questions please ask, this also helps others to solve related issues.**
Feel yourself like home here, we are all happy to help, if you have an question reply or start a topic or pm me or an expert.
Tutor
waleedahmed
Message 3 of 6 (211 Views)

Yes my unit is still in warranty. Secondly m using hp provided genuine windows with all its drivers using recovery mode as it came with a recovery partition so I think it cant be a driver problem
PhD Student
DerekQ
Message 4 of 6 (204 Views)

Welll, somehow windows can be corrupted.

Just do a calibration and we will see how it goes:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=ca&lc=en&docname=c03325217

Sorry because of different timezone I might not be able to help/reply you right away.IF that happens I deeply apologize!
**Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem and only solves your problem, if you have any more questions please ask, this also helps others to solve related issues.**
Feel yourself like home here, we are all happy to help, if you have an question reply or start a topic or pm me or an expert.
Tutor
waleedahmed
Message 5 of 6 (173 Views)

Reinstalling hp support assistant resolved the issue.
Thanks
PhD Student
DerekQ
Message 6 of 6 (166 Views)

I am very sorry nothing I sugguested helped out.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation