Question

Top Student
pavillion15
Message 1 of 4 (206 Views)

keyboard issue with brand new hp pavillion 15

hello all,

i have recently noticed that instead of pressing /pushing my keybaord TAB key it works even with a gentle touch. mind u people just with a touch not even pressing or pushing .. its a brand new laptop with just 3 weeks since i bought it..

kindly help me out since during gaming unconcioously my finger touches the tab key and it annoys me alot :smileysad:

HP Support Agent
Mrstenter
Message 2 of 4 (178 Views)

Re: keyboard issue with brand new hp pavillion 15

Hi Pavillion15,

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome. I have read your thread on issues with the keyboard keys on HP Pavilion 15 Notebook. Here is a link to troubleshoot the keyboard.

Hope this is helpful.

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Mrs.Tenter
I work on behalf of HP
Top Student
pavillion15
Message 3 of 4 (161 Views)

thanks for the link you shared i visited the link but. i wasnt facing any of the problems mentioned there. My issue is that my TAB keys works without even pressing it. all it takes is a gentle touch for the TAB key to work ! How to solve it ??
HP Support Agent
Mrstenter
Message 4 of 4 (159 Views)

Hey Pavillion15,

At the Start screen, type change keyboard to open the Search charm, and then select Change how your keyboard works from the Search results

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Mrs.Tenter
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation