Question

Honor Student
tomlaine48
Message 1 of 5 (675 Views)

keyboard skips letters

when i'm typing the kybard <example> skips letters..it's making me razy.<.ex>loks like i can't type

Distinguished Professor
Danjen
Message 2 of 5 (662 Views)

Re: keyboard skips letters

Attach an external keyboard and tell us if the external keyboard works OK.

Reminder: Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question. Also, you may click on the white star in the "Kudos" button for any helpful post to give that person a quick thanks. These feedback tools help keep our community active, so you receive better answers faster.

Honor Student
tomlaine48
Message 3 of 5 (637 Views)

i fixed it 95%...i went to device manager and removed the keyboard driver then rebooted.seems to have fixed the problem.i think some of it is due to virus potection soft ware its working quite well now! thanks for your help    tom

Student
barbc49
Message 4 of 5 (394 Views)

My HP625 laptop keyboard is skipping letters when I type, replaced the keyboard, still skipping, HELP!!!!

Honor Student
julienz
Message 5 of 5 (104 Views)

I had the same problem.  Did all the recommended, reloaded drivers, checked all downloads were done, bought an external keyboard etc.  And finally I switched from Internet Explorer to Google Chrome - and it's working.  Yay!!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation