Question

Honor Student
slzeiss
Message 1 of 31 (7,499 Views)

screen said go to www.Hp.com/techcenter/startup about low battery

[ Edited ]

Thank you.  Can you all help me, my computer before the start up screen said go to www.Hp.com/techcenter/startup about low battery.  It also mentioned something about internal storage.  My computer is not under warranty and been in and out of the shop many times since I owned it, I am at wits end with it and HP.  Now I have an external battery.  I have an HP Pavilion dv-5 1235dx Entertainement PC.  I am operating Windows Vista 4 GB, 32 bit, service 2 pack. Can you all assist.  I do know I need a new external battery, my current one no longer holds a charge, it will show full 100%, then die at 85% remaining of battery.  Please help.

Student
liezl13
Message 2 of 31 (7,128 Views)

Re: screen said go to www.Hp.com/techcenter/startup about battery not recognized

how can i solve the technical problems in my computer regarding the problem in my battery 

Honor Student
nazeer
Message 3 of 31 (7,005 Views)

Re: screen said go to www.Hp.com/techcenter/startup about low battery

pls hapme
Distinguished Professor
SeanS
Message 4 of 31 (6,911 Views)

Hey Nazeer,

What issue are you having? Also what model computer are you using?

Thanks,
Sean
-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Student
socko1
Message 5 of 31 (6,349 Views)

can you help pls,my lap top keeps cuttin out and saying go to hp tech cntr about low battery.this is wer i am at ,wat happens now
Regents Professor
AttackofZaq
Message 6 of 31 (6,340 Views)

Hello socko1. You need to run HP's built in tests for both the hard drive and memory tests in the BIOS. This document can walk you through that process. Make sure to post the results.

Also, could you remove the battery and try booting the notebook from AC power? Let me know the result of this as well.

After these things are tried I will help you determine where to go next. I'll keep an eye out for your response. Have a great day!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please click the white star under my name to give me Kudos as a way to say "Thanks!"

Click the "Accept as Solution" button if I resolve your issue.

Student
bvjsydor
Message 7 of 31 (6,339 Views)

What do i do for a low battery? bvjsydor

Regents Professor
AttackofZaq
Message 8 of 31 (6,335 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hello bvjsydor.

Try hard resetting your notebook. Here are some instructions.

1. Power off notebook.
  2. Remove battery and AC power.
  3. Hold power button for 20-30 seconds.
  4. Replace battery and AC power. 
  5. Attempt to boot notebook and post the result.

If this doesn't work you'll likely need to replace your battery. I can point you towards this replacement part if you provide me with your product number. This document can show you how to locate that for me.

Have a great day!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please click the white star under my name to give me Kudos as a way to say "Thanks!"

Click the "Accept as Solution" button if I resolve your issue.

Student
TNVD
Message 9 of 31 (5,669 Views)

мало держит батарея, указывает на проблему с оперативной паметью, происходит сбой работы при этом выкидывает синий экран с указанием проблем 

Student
Mr-Daugherty
Message 10 of 31 (4,628 Views)

To all with this Message screen said go to www.Hp.com/techcenter/startup about low battery

Just take your battery out and read Example(MU06 Notebook Battery),  and search that on google 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation