Question

Student
Stefans
Message 1 of 2 (136 Views)

spilled coffee

I've spilled quite a bit of coffee on keyboard of my hp pavilion 15-e010sm. I tryed to wipe as much coffee of the keyboard and dry it out. I turn it off at some point(in all the panic I don't remember when, but I did turn it off) and let it dry on air but it won't turn on. My question is, is there any hope of saving it? I've paid a fair price for it here, in Serbia and it woulde be a shame to go to waste.
HP Support Agent
Sparkles1
Message 2 of 2 (110 Views)

Re: spilled coffee

HiStefans,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

For you to have the best experience in the HP forum, I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I understand that you spilled coffee on your keyboard and although you tried to clean it, it will not power on now. Here is a link to a YouTube video on cleaning the keyboard. Repair Laptop Keyboard Water damaged Wasserschaden Part .  Although it is not showing a laptop keyboard, the process would be the same.  I would recommend calling HP Technical Support for assistance. Please call our technical support at 800-474-6836. If you live outside the US/Canada Region, please click the link below to get the support number for your region.HP Technical Support Sitemap.

Sparkles1
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation