Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Pavilion 11-n008TUx360PC

Hi, we bought the HP Pavilion for a few months. It happens more and more that even when we put the PC on a very solid table, the right side of the screen will have many bubbles appear seem like we are using touch screen and press for commands like crazy. But actually we didn't touch the screen. It happens when we use the touch screen and key board. It always crash the Chrome or IE. Please help. Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi @hsrc 

Welcome to the HP Forums!:smileyhappy:

It is a terrific place to find answers and ideas!

For you to have the best experience in the HP forum I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide Learn How to Post and More

I grasp that you are having an issue with the Touchscreen.   Here is a link to Troubleshooting Touchscreen Windows 8.

If this has not helped  please contact HP technical support for assistance.

Please call our technical support at 800 474 6836. If you live outside the US/Canada Region, please click the link below to get a support number for your region.

World Wide Phone Support

Good Luck!

Sparkles1

HP Recommended

Hi hsrc,

We ve got exactly the same problem. Did you manage to get a good answer and solution from hp? Or did you have to throw away the pc, as i feel like doing most of the time... aaaaaah!

Thanks, Dorien

HP Recommended

HI @vlamink,

Welcome to the HP Forums!Smiley Happy

It is a terrific place to find answers and tips!

For you to have the best experience in the HP forum I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide.

Learn How to Post and More

How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?

I grasp that your touch screen is also very sensitive.  If you have attempted the suggestions in the previous post without success please contact HP support for assistance.

Please contact HP support at Contact HP Support

If you would like further assistance please provide your exact model of HP notebook and confirm that your operating system is Windows 8.

Good Luck!

Sparkles1

HP Recommended

The only way I was able to fix it on my Envy, and believe me, I have tried relentlessly, was to disable HP Control Zone. You can find the setting under Mouse Properites. It finally looks good. Now, I have an external mouse, so I am forced to use that along with the touchscreen, but I'm ok with that as long as my pointer isn't screwing everything up anymore!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.