Question

Top Student
RadimHerman
Message 1 of 4 (109 Views)

4525s not turn HELP PLEASE

Hello I have a problem my work nothebook stopped working after plugging in electrics LED blinks at watering nothebook but does not respond to the Power button for a quick answer please thank you

Includes full service. Our design firm offering a variety of services from basic website design after the e-commerce website development, as well as print and branding campaigns ("Online Advertising").
PhD Student
Checkurtech
Message 2 of 4 (83 Views)

Re: 4525s not turn HELP PLEASE

Hi , Sorry have you spilt something on the notebbok because you mention water or watering ????? Have you tried a hard reset ? Remove battery and power and hold the power button down for 20 seconds and then plug the AC adaptor in and try to reboot . Post results please Checkurtech  

****Click the White Kudos star to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
Top Student
RadimHerman
Message 3 of 4 (60 Views)

nothebook managed to embark on cca15s....

Includes full service. Our design firm offering a variety of services from basic website design after the e-commerce website development, as well as print and branding campaigns ("Online Advertising").
HP Support Agent
Sparkles1
Message 4 of 4 (47 Views)

Hi RadimHerman:

Thank you for your inquiry. I am not sure what the issue is. Would you reply back and explain what experience you are having. Would you provide me with your computer model and what operating system you are using. This would be very helpful in assisting you.

Sparkles1
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation